For Overseas

Our panel solicitors or barristers offer advice and representation to organisations overseas. We understand finding the right legal professional in the United Kingdom can be difficult. That’s why we are here to help and point you in the right direction.

If you want us to contact you please click the button on the right hand side and complete the form on the next page